Behringer X32 Training from Drew Brashler
Over the past 13 years, I’ve worked to learn as much as possible and gain experience, so churches can produce the best sound possible for their congregation. I’m willing to share everything I know with you!
Each week, I receive hundreds of emails, tags and comments asking if I can answer a question, or have a phone call to pick my brain. Unfortunately, I simply do not have the time available to offer this as an option. I truly wish I could!
I want to do everything in my power to help churches succeed and their volunteers find confidence, so I created this list of the ways you can easily pick my brain:
- Watch the videos: Odds are, the first place you ran into my name was on my YouTube Channel! Browse through the channel to find a ton of videos that might help to answer your question or learn a new trick.
- Subscribe to receive my 5 Favorite Tips & Tricks: Sign up to my email list to receive my 5 favorite tips and tricks in your inbox for working your X32 or M32, as well as updates from me!
- Participate in a free Q&A webinar: I hold free webinars where I answer common questions I receive as well as answer live questions as we go. If you want to ensure you don’t miss out on the next webinar, subscribe to the list to be notified of the next one!
- Read my blogs: I continue to write many blog posts and would love for you to follow along. I work to cover new topics with detailed images, for those of you who have an easier time learning through reading than video!
- Check out the store: I have created a few resources available for download that will help you get the most out of your sound board
- Work with me on Skype: I have limited availability for 1-on-1 online training & consulting, this is a great option if you have a setup that is complicated and specific.
- Hire me for in-person training: I love working with large teams, face to face and training everyone all at once over a full weekend! If you feel that your team could benefit from this, please contact me below, keeping in mind the average cost including travel is between $3,000-$5,000.
Please use this contact form to reach me regarding Skype or In-person training. I have limited availability, but will get back to you as soon as possible!